Become an Art in the Garden Tour Sponsor
Would your brand benefit from exposure to a highly-desirable, green-inspired audience that is investing in their gardens and outdoor living spaces? Last year we had over 1,000 guests enjoying spectacular private gardens throughout the Queen City.
From complimentary tickets to social media, web and in-person marketing opportunities, we have a sponsor level that can magnify your brand. The guest passes you’ll receive will delight clients and employees as they visit the six stunning gardens we’ve selected this year. Plus, you’ll be introduced as a special guest at Sunday’s After-Tour Party at the Mint Museum Randolph.
We look forward to you joining us for another “100% outdoors, 100% inspiring, and 100% delightful” celebration of gardening excellence.
Please use our online payment below to become a valued #AIGT2024 sponsor. Or, to sign up via mail, please complete this sponsor form and return it with your check. We’ll then contact you via phone to discuss your contribution – and say thank you!
2024 Art in the Garden Tour Sponsor Levels
- $100 – Daisy: Daisy: 2 e-tickets to AIGT and Sunday’s After-Tour Party from 4-6 PM at Mint Museum Randolph (MMR), Thank You listing on CGC website.
- $250 – Tulip: 4 e-tickets with all benefits described above and listed on a Thank You slide at CGC meetings.
- $500 – Dogwood: 6 e-tickets with all benefits described above and mentions/tags on Facebook and Instagram.
- $1,000 – Rose: 8 e-tickets with all benefits described above and company display at After-Tour Party at MMR.
- $2,500 – Orchid: 10 e-tickets with all benefits described above, short talk/promotional materials at an upcoming Club meeting, promotional materials/displays in a tour garden, and business segment exclusivity.
- $5,000 – Camellia: 12 e-tickets with all benefits described above and logo included in official event graphic used in PR, social media, brochure, website.
Thank you so much for supporting The Charlotte Garden Club!
The Charlotte Garden Club is a designated 501(c)(3) non-profit; Federal ID#57-0729180.
Sponsorships are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.