We would love to have you as a member of the Charlotte Garden Club! Your membership benefits include:
- Monthly educational programs on topics ranging from horticulture, nature, and the environment featuring distinguished regional and national speakers
- Discounted tickets to the Annual Art in the Garden Tour
- End of season picnic
- Access to periodic Garden Bus Tour Excursions to incredible gardens in the Southeast
- Plus, the company and friendship of an outstanding gardening community!
Renewing members – We are in the process of updating the renewal process. You will be receiving an email and letter via the mail soon explaining the new process.
To become a new member:
- Download and print the following membership form (Download Form Here)
- Complete the form and return it with a check payable to Charlotte Garden Club, Inc.
- Please mail the form and check to the following address:
The Charlotte Garden Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 12245
Charlotte, NC 28220
The Charlotte Garden Club is a 501(c)(3) organization. You can reach the Charlotte Garden Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or access our website at charlottegardenclub.org.