Join us! Memberships run from July-June. You are welcome to join at any point during the year.
From September to June, you’ll:
- Learn from gardening experts, acclaimed plant people and horticultural thought leaders at meetings held at Mint Museum Randolph.
- Enjoy discounted tickets to our annual Art in the Garden Tour.
- Explore member gardens, nurseries and horticultural attractions.
- Volunteer on community horticultural projects.
- Meet new friends no matter how experienced you are in gardening.
We offer four membership levels:
- Ivey League members are invited to a special event; their additional support allows the Club to expand our impact in the community. This level receives Family membership benefits re: event access and is recognized on our website.
- A Family membership admits two individuals in a household to attend events.
- A Single membership admits one individual per household to attend events.
- A Business membership for garden design/nursery/landscaping/home improvement professionals delivers exposure to our 425+ members with a business member page on our website. Business members receive all the benefits of a Family membership as well as 2 courtesy passes to the Art in the Garden Tour.
- Students with a valid ID may attend our monthly meetings at no charge.
Ready to grow with us? Choose your member level below and complete your purchase online.
Meetings are held at the Mint Museum of Art, 2730 Randolph Rd., Charlotte, NC 28211 (click for map and directions).
Renewing members – Click here for more information.
To become a new member, select the membership level below and then complete the checkout process to complete your order.
To pay by mail, print out our membership form (Download Form Here), make your check payable to Charlotte Garden Club, Inc., and send to:
The Charlotte Garden Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 12245
Charlotte, NC 28220
The Charlotte Garden Club is a 501(c)(3) organization. You can reach the Charlotte Garden Club at email@example.com.