Starting in June 2020, the Charlotte Garden Club is streamlining the annual membership renewal process for our valued members:
- All Charlotte Garden Club members, regardless of your renewal month, will receive a membership renewal invoice via email.
- If you have not received your email by June 30, please check your spam folder.
- Our new once-a-year renewal cycle will simplify the process, and provide an accurate list of active members to be included in the annual member yearbook printed each year just prior to Labor Day.
- The invoice will come from “quickbooks@intuit” with the link for paying your renewal electronically. Once you’ve renewed, a pdf receipt will be created for record-keeping.
- If you prefer to pay with a check, just print out the invoice from your email and mail it via USPS with your check to: Charlotte Garden Club, PO Box 12245, Charlotte, NC 28220.
- For renewing members that do not use email, you can download a form here and mail in the form with your check.
- We look forward to receiving your renewal by August 1.
Thank you for your continued support of the Charlotte Garden Club, which has been nurturing multiple generations of Charlotte gardeners since 1926!