Become a 2023 Art in the Garden Tour Sponsor
Does your brand want exposure to a highly-desirable, green-inspired audience investing in their gardens and outdoor living spaces?
With record-breaking attendance in 2022 and 2021, our annual tour of stunning private gardens is the ideal event to reach Charlotte’s garden-loving consumers and homeowners.
From complimentary tickets to social media, web links and/or speaking opportunities at our member meetings, one of our sponsor levels is the perfect fit for your brand.
We look forward to you joining us Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7 for another memorable celebration of gardening excellence.
Use our online payment below to become a valued #AIGT2023 sponsor. Or, please complete this sponsor form and return it via snail mail with your check. We’ll call to go over the details – and say thank you!
2023 Art in the Garden Tour Sponsor Levels
- $100 – Daisy: 2 e-tickets to AIGT, sponsor mention on CGC website
- $250 – Tulip: 4 e-tickets to AIGT, sponsor mention on CGC website, recognition listing at Club meetings.
- $500 – Dogwood: 6 e-tickets with all benefits described above and mentions/tags on Facebook and Instagram.
- $1,000 – Rose: 8 e-tickets with all benefits described above.
- $2,500 – Orchid: 10 e-tickets with all benefits described above, short talk/promotional materials at a Club meeting, promotional materials/display in a tour garden, and business segment exclusivity.
Thank you so much for supporting The Charlotte Garden Club!
The Charlotte Garden Club is a designated 501(c)(3) non-profit; Federal ID#57-0729180.
Sponsorships are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.