The 2021 Art in the Garden Tour is sold out
2021 Art In The Garden Tour
SAT, May 15, 2021, 10AM – 4PM & SUN, May 16, 2021, 1pm – 4pm
100% Outdoors! 100% Contactless! 100% Delightful!
By executive order of the governor of North Carolina, the requirement to wear facemasks when gathering outdoors has been lifted.
Thus, facemasks are completely optional at this weekend’s Art in the Garden Tour. In addition, mass gatherings have been increased to 200.
We look forward to seeing your smiling faces in our six gorgeous gardens this weekend!
Safety is Our Top Priority: We’ll follow state and federal COVID-19 protocols for outdoor gatherings. Masks (optional), crowd control, social distancing and paperless tickets will be implemented throughout the tour.
The Delightful Details:
- You’ll explore gardens in Eastover, Myers Park, Kingswood, Old Providence South, Piper Glen and Touchstone Village.
- Local artists will set up easels and paint the beauty of these Southern gardens “en plein air.” Their art will be for sale; info on each painter is here.
- An exciting raffle will feature sought-after specimen shrubs and trees from leading nurseries, a must-have potting bench AND much more! Raffle items will be on view at the Touchstone Village home; raffle tickets purchased below.
- On Duty: Master Gardeners at the Eastover garden, a Soil3 representative in the Bove garden, and Stewart’s Village Pottery will offer whimsical yard art for sale in the Old Providence South garden.
Save on your Admission: Become a Charlotte Garden Club Member! Click here to join, then return to this page to buy your tickets.
- Casual attire recommended; flat-heeled shoes suggested for optimal exploring.
- Children welcome; up to age 17 are free. Strollers not permitted in these private gardens.
- The deadline for discounted advance admission is Friday, May 14, 2021, at 6PM.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your order, check your junk / spam folder.
- Bring your smartphone to show your confirmation email (or bring a printout).
- Contact email@example.com if you have issues with ordering.
Online Raffle Guidelines:
- Raffle tickets sold online until Sunday, May 16 at 3PM; your email confirmation will have an electronic number(s) for each purchased.
- Each raffle ticket is eligible to win any one of the prizes; winners need not be present for the drawing on May 16 at 4PM.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- How to reset your Charlotte Garden Club account password –video
- How to order your Garden Tour tickets – video
- Paypal is used to process all orders. You may use a credit card or Paypal account. A Paypal account is not required.
- When purchasing admissions, all tickets will be emailed directly to the purchaser unless the purchaser enters each attendee’s name and email address in the optional attendee fields.